“Exploring Ecosystems” Two Day Camp (Grades 4-5)
2021 Dates: July 8-9, July 12-13
Exploring Ecosystems will focus on how and where animals fit into the ecosystem, the important roles that must be filled in a healthy ecosystem, and how changing ecosystems (including towns and cities) can alter the appearances and behavior of wildlife. Campers will also learn how they can choose their own role in the ecosystem through conscious choice.
Preparing for Camp
Camps are 2 days. Drop off is at 9:00am EST each day. Pick up will be at 4:00pm EST each day. We do not provide before or after care, so please arrange drop-off and pick-up accordingly. We do not allow adults to remain with their children during camp.
Things to Know Before Registering
- Register your child for the grade they will enter in the 2021-2022 school year.
- Only light refreshments will be provided. Campers must bring a sack lunch each day.
- This is a nature camp, so prepare to get dirty! Campers should bring “muck clothes”.
- Camp will happen, rain or shine. Activities will be held indoors if there are heavy storms.
- We will be outside a lot. Sunscreen and bug spray are essential.
Logistics and Refund Policy
Camp is $70 per child. After making the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation and your child’s space will be held. You will receive an information packet about camp, including a parental consent form which needs to be completed and returned prior to the start of camp.
Cancellations occurring greater than 10 days prior to the camp can apply 75% of the registration fee to another camp. Arrangements for transfer must occur by the end of the calendar year. If arrangements do not occur; your registration fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation. No refunds if cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the camp. Only if the seminar is canceled by Wolf Park will the fee be refunded.
If you have any questions about camps, please email [email protected].