- Wolf Park Seminar – “A Day with Wolf Park Ambassadors” (October 3, 2020)
- Clive Wynne Seminar – “Dog is Love, Wolf is Wild” (October 17, 2020)
- Jean Lessard Seminar – “Entraîner sans devoir être Alpha” (May 21-23, 2021)
- Kim Brophey Seminar – “Applied Ethology & Family Dog Mediation™ Professional Certificate Course – The L.E.G.S.® of the 21st Century Dog” (August 04-08, 2021)
We are still in the process of booking our 2021 Schedule, including behavioral and photo seminars. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Website for updates.
General Seminar Information:
- Driving directions to Wolf Park
- Places to stay in Lafayette/West Lafayette (about 20 min from Wolf Park)
- Information about the Indianapolis airport (about 1 1/2 hours from Wolf Park)
- Information about Chicago O’Hare airport (about 2 1/2 hours from Wolf Park)
The Wolf Park gates generally open at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of the seminar and programming usually begins at 9:00 a.m Eastern Standard Time. You will be able to drive through the main gate to the Visitor’s Center and park there. The Wright Center will be to your right as you enter the Park through the Visitor’s Center. Usually on the first day, there will be a mandatory safety orientation. If you miss this portion of the seminar, you will not be allowed to enter the animal enclosures (but you will be able to attend the remainder of the seminar).
Please inform the staff of any dietary restrictions you have prior to your arrival. You are welcome to bring your own snacks or lunch as well. Eating is only allowed indoors.
Seminar programming generally ends around 5 pm. Seminar participants are invited to return at no charge for public Friday and Saturday Howl Nights hosted during the seminar’s dates.
Seminars take place both indoors and out, and weather can be unpredictable. Packing a variety of layered clothing is a good idea. Even in hot weather, long pants and closed-toes shoes are required when entering the enclosures.
Seminar fees are non-refundable. Cancellations occurring greater than 10 days prior to the seminar can apply 75% of the registration fee to another seminar. Arrangements for transfer must occur by the end of the calendar year. If arrangements do not occur; your fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation. No refunds if cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the seminar. Only if the seminar is canceled by Wolf Park will the fee be refunded. You can send another person in your place with no penalty.
Please understand that participation in a seminar does not imbue anyone with the authority to speak on behalf of Wolf Park.