Wolf Park took the pledge to #ProtectGreaterLafayette by ensuring all applicable checklist items from Tippecanoe County Health Department have been taken.
We also derive inspiration from our bison, who can jump 6ft vertically. Now, for a 2,000 lb animal, that’s some notable social distancing from Mother Earth!
Check out a few of our prominent checklist items here:
- When visiting Wolf Park, we require facemasks and social distancing for staff and guests alike.
- We have signage all around to encourage proper practices such as how to distance, wear a mask, and wash your hands.
- In addition to a fully stocked bathroom, hand sanitizer dispensers are available in all main public areas.
- We are encouraging guests to use cards over cash in addition to offering curbside pick up for gift shop items.
- Our non-essential buildings have been closed to the public while plexi glass has been installed in essential buildings.
- Our tours and other programs have been limited in admission to ensure social distancing.
- Our gift shop has been temporarily remodeled to promote airflow, minimize touching things, and direct “traffic” in a way that limits exposure.
- Our staff is cleaning and sanitizing our facility, both public and staff only areas, daily.
- Although not seen by the public, our staff is minimizing time onsite by working remotely and meeting virtually.
- Time on site is staggered to minimize exposure.
If you too would like to take the pledge to protect #GreaterLafayetteInd, visit https://protectgreaterlafayetteind.org/