RESPONSE TO COVID-19 & REOPENING
Dear Wolf Park Visitors,
We are so happy to be open again and have you back at the park. We wanted you to be aware that face coverings for all visitors over the age of two are required for the following activities:
* All guided tours
* Sponsor visits
* Shopping at the gift shop
We also highly recommend that visitors over the age of two wear a face covering at other times they are in the park with members of the public such as Howl Nights and self-guided tours. Multiple scientific studies have shown that a face covering is an effective way of drastically reducing exposure. By wearing a face covering, you are limiting the chances of unintentionally infecting Wolf Park staff, volunteers, and other visitors. We are requiring face coverings at the times listed because those are the times where you will be closest proximity to Wolf Park staff and volunteers, and it is vital that we keep our staff well.
If you are opposed to or unable to wear a face covering, we recommend that you wait to visit when risks have decreased. We are continually collecting information and adapting policies for our visitors to allow for additional opportunities to safely visit Wolf Park.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Original Reopening Message:
Dear Friends of Wolf Park,
Per Governor Holcomb’s Back on Track plan, Wolf Park will reopen to the public on Sunday, June 14!
Wolf Park is committed to providing a safe experience for our visitors. It is also essential that we keep our animal caregivers healthy so that we can keep our animals healthy. In order to do this, please be aware of these changes to our usual operations:
- Follow the Pack Tours and Howl Nights require an advanced booking. Visit wolfpark.org to sign up.
- At this time, we cannot honor free passes or free member entry through these bookings. Members – please watch for mail or email about some special offerings just for you!
- Sponsors can resume scheduling visits. Sponsors – please watch for mail or email for more details.
- All research indicates that face coverings are effective in decreasing exposure to COVID-19. We strongly recommend that all visitors over the age of 2 wear a face covering. Face coverings will be required for all visitors over the age of 2 who participate in a guided tour in order to reduce our staff’s exposure.
- All buildings except the restrooms will be closed.
- Merchandise will be available outside the gift shop, weather permitting. No cash sales – only credit cards will be accepted. We encourage you to shop at shop.wolfpark.org prior to visiting – we will have your order ready for you when you arrive.
- Entry will be at the gate north of the gift shop. Follow the signs.
Please stay tuned for further announcements for opportunities to visit and engage with Wolf Park as we continue to adapt our programs and situations change. We thank all of our supporters for the donations and well wishes in the time we were unexpectedly closed. Wolf Park staff, volunteers, and most importantly, ambassador animals are excited to see you again!
Update from 6-8-2020