Spring Art & Enrichment Camp
Grades K-4: March 27th | Grades 5-8: March 29th | Teen (Ages 14-17): March 31st
$40 (Scholarships Available!)
Can’t wait until summer? Wolf Park’s Spring Art & Enrichment Camp is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to get an early start on summer camp fun. These one-day camps are filled with crafts, games, ambassador animal encounters, and more. We’ll incorporate some of the crowd-favorite activities from our summer camps and explore nature through exciting art projects as we learn about the value of environmental enrichment from our ambassador animals.
Preparing for Camp
Drop off is at 9:00am EST. Pick up will be at 4:00pm EST each day. We do not provide before or after care, so please arrange drop-off and pick-up accordingly. We do not allow adults to remain with their children during camp.
Things to Know Before Registering
- Register your child for the grade they are currently in.
- Only light refreshments will be provided. Campers must bring a sack lunch each day.
- This is an art and nature centric camp, so prepare to get dirty! Campers should bring “muck clothes”.
- Camp will happen, rain or shine. Activities will be held indoors if there are heavy storms.
- We will be outside for portions of the camp. Sunscreen and bug spray are essential.
Logistics and Refund Policy
Camp is $40 per child. After making the purchase, you will receive an email confirmation and your child’s space will be held. You will receive an information packet about camp, including a parental consent form which needs to be completed and returned prior to the start of camp.
Cancellations occurring greater than 10 days prior to the camp can apply 75% of the registration fee to another camp. Arrangements for transfer must occur by the end of the calendar year. If arrangements do not occur; your registration fee will be considered a tax-deductible donation. No refunds if cancellation occurs less than 10 days prior to the camp. Only if the seminar is canceled by Wolf Park will the fee be refunded.
If you have any questions about camps, please email [email protected].